independent, non-sectarian, coeducational, college preparatory day school
Enrollment: 975 students from The Experiential School of Tampa Bay (ages 3-5) through 12th grade
Academics: a child-centered, challenging college preparatory program that includes 24 Advanced Placement courses
- 100% of seniors are accepted to college
- Average GPA of Class of 2014: 3.84
- $7.5 million in scholarships offered to 97% of the Class of 2014
- Within the 76 students of the Class of 2014, 397 AP courses were completed
- 86% AP examination pass rate, compared to 61% national average and 48% Florida average
- National Merit Semifinalists and Commended Scholars in 2014: 9, National Merit Scholars: 2
49 competitive athletic teams for Middle School, Jr. Varsity and Varsity Arts:
Dynamic arts programs in musical theatre, playwriting, music, fine arts, computer graphics and digital film Technology:
Thoughtful integration of technology in all curricular areas. Students in grades 5-12 are in a 1:1 iPad program. Up-to-the-minute equipment such as interactive whiteboards, document cameras, handheld technologies and closed circuit TV system; campus-wide wireless network. Service Learning:
Students and teachers at all grade levels take on leadership roles to support local, national and international service organizations. The full community participates in a Holiday Gift Drive for children in the Guardian ad Litem program and an annual Relay For Life benefitting the American Cancer Society. All Upper School students participate in a week-long service program each spring.
101 professionals committed to their students and the development of the curriculum. Average tenure is 12 years — the majority have advanced degrees. One-third of the faculty members are bilingual.
28-acre campus located in the heart of St. Petersburg, a small city located on Tampa Bay