Since 1923, Shorecrest has been a place of learning that consistently strives to meet the needs of the students and their families that make up the Shorecrest community. Past, present and future, Shorecrest is committed to providing children extraordinary educational opportunities.
The Shorecrest Annual Fund allows us to:
- recruit and retain outstanding faculty
- create new and innovative curriculum
- provide on-going teacher training
- support extraordinary arts and athletic programs
- offer updated learning tools, like interactive whiteboards - a must-have in today's classrooms
- provide the iPad program - a learning initiative that will move our level of teaching and technology into the 21st century.
We hope we can count on you to make or renew your gift today! Every year, every gift
makes a difference and enables the school to provide the highest quality of education to all of its students.The 2015-16 Annual Fund raised over $789,314 in support of Shorecrest students and teachers, with 100% participation from board members, faculty and staff, and 83% family participation!