The Experiential School & Lower School Extended Day
Extended Day is designed to provide a safe, nurturing and enjoyable environment for the children who require supervision beyond school hours on a regular basis. Activities will include snack, outdoor play, time for homework, games and crafts.
Care is offered from 2:45 - 6:00pm on regular school days and on half days of school ($40, noon-5:30pm). Vacation child care will be offered on full days when school is closed.
*Second grade will do homework in the library from 4-4:45pm.
Experiential School & Lower School After School Clubs
After School Programs are a wonderful way to provide enriching activities for your child. Shorecrest offers 4 six-week afterschool club sessions during the school year. All clubs meet from dismissal - 4:00pm.
Please contact Terry Kessel with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session 1: September 10 - October 19; make up week October 22.
- Session 2: October 29 - December 14; make up week December 17.
- Session 3: January 21 - March 1; make up week March 4.
- Session 4: April 1 - May 10; make up week May 17.
Middle School After School Program
For the safety and well-being of our Middle School students, all fifth-eighth grade students who remain after school must be enrolled in the After School Program unless one of the following applies:
- Monday - Friday: 3pm-6pm
- Daily snack provided
- Outdoor recess
- Homework and quiz/test help
- Guidance with organization and study tips
- Upper School students, led by National Honor Society members, are available as study buddies, mentors and homework helpers
Fifth - Eighth grades, 3:00-6:00pm - Fifth & Sixth Grade Classrooms