The Experiential School & Lower School Extended Day
Extended Day is designed to provide a safe, nurturing and enjoyable environment for the children who require supervision beyond school hours on a regular basis. Activities will include snack, outdoor play, time for homework, games and crafts.
Care is offered from 2:45pm to 6:00pm on regular school days and on half days of school ($40, noon-5:30pm). See the Extended Day Calendar for specific days and times. Vacation child care will be offered on full days when school is closed.
Experiential School & Lower School After School Clubs
After School Programs are a wonderful way to provide enriching activities for your child. Shorecrest offers 4 six-week afterschool club sessions during the school year. All clubs meet from dismissal - 4:00pm.
Please contact Monica Stypinski with any questions: email@example.com
- Session 1: September 11 - October 20; make up week October 23. Registration closes Sept. 1
- Session 2: October 30 - December 15; make up week December 18. Registration closes Oct. 20
- Session 3: January 22 - March 2; make up week March 5. Registration closes Jan. 12
- Session 4: April 2 - May 11; make up week May 14. Registration closes March 26
Middle School After School Program
For the safety and well-being of our Middle School students, all fifth-eighth grade students who remain after school must be enrolled in the After School Program unless one of the following applies:
- Monday - Friday: 3pm-6pm
- Daily drink and snack provided
- Outdoor recess
- Homework and quiz/test help
- Guidance with organization and study tips
- Upper School students, led by National Honor Society members, are available as study buddies, mentors and homework helpers
Fifth - Eighth grades, 3:00-6:00pm - Sher Center Computer Lab