The best way to get to know a school and evaluate its fit for your family is to visit in person. We offer weekly tours at set times to allow our prospective families the chance to truly experience a Shorecrest school day.
- Experiential School (3-5-year-olds): Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am
- Lower School (Grades K-4): Mondays at 9am and Thursdays, 1pm
- Middle School (Grades 5-8): Mondays at 1pm and Tuesdays, 9am
- Upper School (Grades 9-12): Tuesdays at 1:30pm and Thursdays, 9am
- Schoolwide Group Tour: Wednesdays, 9am
If your family needs a different day or time due to a conflict, please call Admissions at 727-522-2111 to schedule a tour to meet your needs.
Once you've submitted your tour request you will receive an email confirming your day, time and other important details.
Our 90-minute walking tours of campus are designed for families and school-aged children in order to optimize classroom observation. Please note: our current health policies require all visitors over the age of two to wear a mask when indoors and attest to being symptom-free.